Terms and conditions for ordersThe following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed with Three Sweeties.
- Deposit: A 50% deposit is required on all orders at the time of order.
- Once the deposit has been paid, the quoted price remains fixed to the details listed in the quotation. However, if changes to design or quantity are made, Three Sweeties reserves the right to amend the quotation and re-submit it to the client for consideration. If in this case an agreement cannot be reached, then the normal cancellation terms apply.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- Balance is due 7 days prior to the event. Balance payment may be arranged on the day, but only by prior agreement with Three Sweeties.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. If you cancel more than 4 weeks prior to the delivery date, the deposit will be refunded minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 4 weeks prior to the delivery date forfeit the entire amount of the deposit.
- Three Sweeties reserves the right to refuse service to any customer at any time.
- Customers may choose to pick up cakes themselves at our shop in Glen Huntly, Vic. (view location on Google Maps). If clients choose to pick up cakes, Three Sweeties is not liable for the condition of the cake once it arrives at the venue. A call-out fee will be charged if a client picks up a cake and then requires assistance in set-up or repair to damage done en route.
- If Three Sweeties organises delivery, all liability ceases once the cake is delivered and set up at the venue.
- Allergen-free products: Three Sweeties makes every effort to ensure our allergen-free cakes are suitable for the required dietary needs. However we are not liable for any damage or harm which may come to the consumer and purchasing allergen-free cakes is done at your own risk. While every effort is made to ensure that there is no cross-contamination, we regret that we can make no guarantees about the safety of our products for those with food allergies. Please feel free to get in touch to ask questions, come and visit the kitchen, and even provide your own ingredients for us to use for your order.
- Edible images: These can occasionally be tricky to work with, especially in humid weather. The instructions provided with your order are meant only as a guide to provide some assistance. If your images are torn, ruined, or otherwise made unusable by your efforts at removing it, we do not issue refunds.
With Three Sweeties, you get top-notch service from a company large enough to offer competitive prices, but small enough to care.
— Princess X.